An Old Love Letter!!!

Dear, 

Hanging in my life is a beautiful feeling... You make me feel too special with all that you say... And all that you do... And why all I want to go is you are the one I LOVE... And no matter what, I will forever keep loving you.... I LOVE YOU... 

It's hard to describe what it is like to feel you next to me, to know in that moment there is only YOU and ME and nothing else. I know without a doubt that I've found the love of a lifetime with YOU. 

I love you, dear, love you so much... I want you for myself. Without you, there is no me!!!

"Will you be mine forever?"

with lots of hugs and kisses 
:) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating Through Dark Days: My Struggle with Depression

എന്റെ പ്രണയം

I decided to give up writing, And then I met him!!!